Turn your PC or Mac into a production studio. Record, modify, edit music from your guitar with high-quality internal components with this USB Guitar Link Cable. Whether you‰۪re a professional, amateur, aspiring or hobbyist this USB Guitar Link is perfect for a home studio set up.
Easy and quick installation, just plug your guitar in using the 1/4-inch input jack, connect your speakers or headphones, and then connect your computer or laptop via USB - no other hardware or external power is required. All you need is your computer and your guitar! Get access to over 20 virtual effects with processing hardware that allow you to modify the sound exactly how you like it.
Change Virtual Microphones: Choose from various professional ‰ÛÏvirtual‰ microphones that replicate the sounds of your favourite high end microphones.
Change Amplifier Models: Replicate the sounds of well known amplifiers
Change Effects Units: Effects range from a simple spring reverb (with adjustable length and tension of the spring) through delays, chorus, gates, compression, EQ, and all the way to synth-style modulators.
- Main Function: Guitar to USB Link Cable
- Inputs/Outputs/Buttons/Indicators: 1/4 Inch Jack IN (Guitar, 1/4 Inch Jack OUT (Headphones/Speakers), HI/LO Switch, Volume Control Knob, Clip indicator LED.
- Power source: USB
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows and MacOS
- Dimensions: 95mm x 51mm x 20mm
- USB Cord Length: 147cm (58‰)
Windows:The included Guitar Rig software is trial and will expire after 30 days. To continue using you can either:
- Purchase a registered version of Guitar Rig,
- Download the free version (Guitar Rig 3 GO), or;
- Use a 3rd party software like GTR Solo, Voxengo Boogex, Audacity, Kore 2 Player, Dirthead, Zinf, Freeamp and many others.
Mac:You can use the USB Guitar Link with GarageBand, or you can download the free Guitar Rig 3 GO.