Connect your Guitar to an Amp Wirelessly!
Replace your guitar lead with this handy transmitter and corresponding receiver. Being pocket-sized, it is truly portable and simple to use. Plug the transmitter unit into your guitar and the receiver in your amp/pedal chain, power them on, each unit will sync up and you're good to go. Each unit is equipped with LEDs that indicate sync status. With an impressive 105dB dynamic range, crystal-clear sampling at 24Bit/48kHz, and a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz, you can trust that even the most subtle nuances are captured and transmitted with the great fidelity.
- High-quality transmission with 24Bit/48kHz sampling.
- 2.4Ghz uncompressed transmission.
- Sync Distance: Up to 30m
- Battery Life: 5-8 hours each unit.
- 180° rotatable head to fit with instruments of varying orientation.
- 1100mAh lithium battery with USB port for charging.
- Plug and play.
- Support up to 6 sets of devices simultaneously.
- 105DB dynamic range.
- Material: ABS
In the Box
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x Micro-USB cable
- 1x User Manual
1. For Passive Guitars only. Active Guitars (which use a battery) will not work with this wireless system.
2. Charge each unit for 5-7 hours to ensure full charge before heavy use.
3. If you experience signal drop outs or an unstable connection, disable WiFi or any other wireless connections on your other devices.